Thursday, October 21, 2010

Jon Gosselin Turns Over New Leaf on Twitter; Pleads For Children's Exploitation to End

Jon Gosselin wants to get some things off his chest.
After being a tool for much of 2009, the father of eight seems to have come to grips with his past actions and is looking to make amends and move on.
Hard to blame him there. “I am acutely aware of the mistakes I made in 2009 and I am ashamed of the choices I made,” his Twitter mea culpa reads.
Jon Gosselin and new girlfriend Ellen Ross.
“I have apologized to Kate, to my family, and to my friends. Through counseling I have learned to own my actions," he continues. "My goal is to move forward."
Jon states that he posted a long note to his Twitter account Tuesday in an effort to “clarify a few things” and relay the negative effects of fame on his kids.
While he does not call his ex-wife out, Jon indirectly pleads for his kids not to be filmed anymore. Kate and the kids' return to TLC is expected at some point.
Read Jon's apology to Kate Gosselin, thoughts on fame and introspective look at some of the d-bag antics that made news for over a year after the jump ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment