Thursday, October 21, 2010

Audrina Patridge to "Make Love on the Dance Floor" in Hills-Themed Rumba Tonight

As if Dancing With the Stars' ratings weren't high enough, Audrina Patridge and Tony Dovolani are prepared to really up the sensual factor this evening.
Their rumba will be "very passionate, sensual and sultry" she writes in her blog, with emotion that should feel akin to "making love on the dance floor."
Gulp. The choice of music feels a bit awkward to us, though.
RED HOT RUMBA: Get ready for it. Tonight.
In the TV-themed week, Dancing With the Stars producers picked the theme song to The Hills, "Unwritten" by Natasha Bedingfield for Audzo and Tony.
"Every time I hear that song, it really brings back all those memories," she writes. "Now I get to create a new memory, and I'll never forget this either."
Poetic. Moreover, "Tony and I are going to bring everything that on The Hills – the drama, flirtation and relationship ups and downs – into our dance."
"Because we were always at the pool, by the beach or on vacation on The Hills, I was always wearing bikinis. So my costume this week is going to be inspired by bathing suits. Not exactly a bikini, but it's definitely inspired by them."
"My costume has a lot of chiffon and it's sparkly and hot pink, very girly and short. It's going to look really cute!" promises Patridge.
Boyfriend Corey Bohan will be there to cheer her on.
The devoted Corey "has been in the Dancing With the Stars audience every Monday and Tuesday," Audrina says. "He comes early and hangs out with me in my trailer, gives me a foot or back massage and then leaves to sit in the audience."
What a nice fella. No wonder he may pop the question.

0 comments:

Post a Comment