Thursday, October 21, 2010

Hailey Glassman on Jon Gosselin Apology: LOL! Get a Job, Not a Life Coach!

Big Pimp in ActionUm, Oops!

Suffice it to say, Hailey Glassman was unmoved by Jon Gosselin's apology yesterday, during which he Tweeted a long attempt to "clarify a few things."
In exclusive interview with Radar Online, the former girlfriend of the father of eight (who's now dating Ellen Ross) gives us her take on his comments.
Hailey Glassman said Jon's seemingly heartfelt apology to Kate and his children is nothing but a "negotiating tactic to gain sympathy from the public."
LOL WUT: Hailey can't believe Jon's latest nonsense.
"I am acutely aware of the mistakes I made ... and ashamed of choices I made," Jon Tweeted. "I have apologized to Kate, my family, and my friends."
Yeah. About that. Hailey claims Jon lied so much during their relationship that his "life coach" actually called her and told her to "accept his lying."
Otherwise, the coach posited, he'd never be capable of telling the truth.
"Jon Gosselin, oh Jon G, when are you going to learn, if you truly care STOP GOING TO THE MEDIA oh excuse me even worse TWITTER about your family," Hails responded, somewhat validly. "All I have to say about him is SAME OLD JON."

0 comments:

Post a Comment