Friday, December 17, 2010

Report: Prince Harry Slept with Catherine Ommanney!

How do you bump your brother and his beautiful fiancee off the front page of every major newspaper around the world? For Prince Harry, that answer is simple:
Bed a Real Housewife.
Although the rumored affair between Harry and Catherine Ommanney took place in 2007, details are emerging now because the latter's nanny, Monica Herrero, recently spoke to Radar Online about the tryst.
Rich and HandsomeCatherine Ommanney Photo
"When she was really happy she would share things with me, like what happened with Prince Harry," says Herrero. "She would show me messages that he sent her, and she said that he wanted to take her hand and travel around the world."
Before moving to America in the summer of 2008 and marrying Charles Ommanney, a prize-winning photojournalist with Newsweek from whom she's now divorcing, Catherine did reside in London.
Herrero says "a car with a chauffeur came" on two separate occasions for her boss, who reportedly bragged about her dalliances with the younger prince.
Of one night together, Catherine said: "He was holding me off the floor, kissing me. I was absolutely speechless. I was against the wall, and he literally lifted me off the floor and gave me a lovely kiss which I was stunned by.
"It was a lovely kiss... Afterwards I didn't say anything. I was genuinely, completely blown away."
How did Catherine meet Harry? Via the former's interior design business, Herrero explains, although she adds: "I never saw her doing any work."
That's clearly because what Catherine was doing took place behind closed doors, Monica, if you know what we mean!!!

See also:

0 comments:

Post a Comment