Friday, December 17, 2010

Michael Vick Loves Animals, Seeks Pet Dog

Convicted dogfighting kingpin and re-emerging NFL superstar Michael Vick says he loves animals and would even love to get another dog again someday.
After a stint in federal prison, the transformed Philadelphia Eagles quarterback says in a new interview, “I would love to have another dog in the future."
"I think it would be a big step for me in the rehabilitation process.”
Michael Vick, Eagles
Michael Vick is legally not allowed to own a dog.
He explains his unspeakably terrible cruelty to dogs in the past this way: “When I was younger I got caught up in dog fighting. It was something to do."
“I hate to use our culture as an excuse, but it is what it is. I love animals. I love dogs. I love birds. All types of animals. But it's the way I was brought up."
“Nobody ever told me it was the wrong thing to do.”

See also:

0 comments:

Post a Comment