Friday, December 17, 2010

David Arquette Admits: I've Lost It

Following multiple public confessions regarding his separation from Courteney Cox, his post-marriage sex with Jasmine Waltz and his weekends of drunken behavior, David Arquette has finally admitted:
I've got a problem.
The actor phoned Howard Stern's radio show yesterday and acknowledged that he's having a "nervous breakdown, adding: "I've been drinking a lot... it's really a personal, traumatic thing... when I drink, I become a maniac."
Unstable Actor
In October, Arquette told the world how Cox said she was sick of acting like his mother in their marriage. But "I kind of need a mother right now," he says.
"I need a girl to come bring me some soup and make sure I'm all right. I like that, and I take care of my ladies, too."
Regarding his split from Cox, with whom Arquette has a daughter, he held nothing back:
"This is the hardest thing anyone has to go through... You wake up and the reality hits you."

See also:

0 comments:

Post a Comment