Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Piers Morgan: Cheryl Cole wanted to pull out of TV interview

Cheryl got cold feet about baring her soul says Piers
Cheryl Cole | X Factor | Bondage Tights | Now Magazine | Pictures |
 Celebrtiy Gossip | Fashion News
Cheryl Cole appeared on The X Factor and Piers Morgan's Life Stories on Saturday night
Cheryl Cole got cold feet about talking to Piers Morgan about her divorce and her recovery from malaria in his TV show Piers Morgan's Inside Stories.
Though she agreed to the pre-recorded chat, which was shown on Saturday after The X Factor and again on Sunday night, the Girls Aloud star wanted to pull out minutes before the cameras started to roll.
Piers visited Cheryl, 27, in her dressing room on 14 October, where she was having her hair and make-up done, and he could tell something wasn't right.
'"You OK?" I asked,' Piers recalls  'She looked up at me, shook her head, and promptly burst into tears.
‘"I don't know if I can do this," she said. "This is the hardest thing I've ever done in my life. I feel like I'm going to throw up at any moment."'
The former Daily Mirror editor was able to talk Cheryl round by explaining it was her chance to tell the truth and then get on with her life.
'"I'll look after you out there," I promised,' Piers, 45, explains in his Live column. ‘I know how hard this is for you.'

0 comments:

Post a Comment