Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Is Taylor Swift's Dear John about John Mayer?

Singer Taylor Swift said to have written scathing song about hunk John Mayer on new album
Taylor Swift and John Mayer | Taylor Swift and John Mayer in New 
York | Now Magazine | Celebrity Gossip | Pictures
Taylor Swift and John Mayer were linked earlier this year
Taylor Swift has once again sparked speculation she had a fling with John Mayer.
The blonde singer, 20, has written a song about a failed romance on her new album Speak Now called Dear John.
Now bloggers have suggested the lyrics appear to reference the serial womaniser, 33, who she was linked to earlier this year.
'I see it all now that you're gone,' sings Taylor, 20.
'Don't you think nineteen's too young to be played by your dark, twisted games when I loved you so.

'My mother accused me of losing my mind but I swore I was fine.
'You'll add my name to your long list of traitors who don't understand and I'll look back in regret I ignored what they said.'

0 comments:

Post a Comment