Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Katie Price: I've told Alex Reid he can use my frozen embryos to have kids if I die

Jordan opens up about IVF struggle
Alex Reid and Katie Price got married in February in Las Vegas
Katie Price and Alex Reid have given each other their blessing to use their frozen embryos to conceive a child if one of them should die.
The glamour model, aka Jordan, and the cage fighter have been trying IVF to have a baby but have not yet had any luck.
'There were serious issues we needed to discuss,' Katie, 32, says in new autobiography You Only Live Once.
'What would happen to our embryos if either of us died? Would the remaining partner be able to use them?
'I told Alex: "If anything happens to me, then of course you can use the embryos. That way there can be lots of mini-mes after I've gone! The more the merrier!" Alex said the same.'
Katie is already mum to Harvey, 8, with Dwight Yorke, and Junior, 5, and Princess, 3, with ex-husband Peter Andre, 37. 
She and Alex, 35, got married in Las Vegas in February.

0 comments:

Post a Comment