Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Loredana Jolie Book: Tiger Woods is a Sexual Freak, Elin Nordegren is a Loveless Gold-Digger

Tiger Woods enjoyed threesomes with women, fantasized about men and was stuck in a marriage to an uncaring, sexless gold digger in Elin Nordegren.
So claims Loredana Jolie, one of his many mistresses, in her new book!
Unlike Devon James' tale of the Tiger Woods sex tape (which actually starred stand-in Teneal Goyco), some of what Loredana discusses in her memoir - The Real Diary: Lessons from the Good Time Girl to Champion - many actually be true!
Hot Loredana Jolie PhotoSO Psyched
PUMPED: Loredana says Tiges was - about girl-on-girl action and more!
"He liked to watch girl-on-girl, and the girls would occasionally join us," Loredana Jolie says of Tiger, noting that his fantasies included men. "I'd make him fantasize. I'd ask about if I had another guy [with us]. It kind of turned him on."
"He didn't say he would try it. But it would turn him on."
The gossip memoir goes on sale next month, ahead of the first anniversary of the Thanksgiving SUV crash that blew the lid off Woods' sex shenanigans.
Woods, she gushes, was a sex machine, but one with a heart of gold. He is "largely endowed" and "safe sex with him was definitely champion status."
Good to know, Loredana Jolie. Definitely good to know.
"When I was having my relationship with Tiger, I was like on the seventh cloud from a sexual perspective," she raves, apparently confusing the phrases cloud nine and seventh heaven. "There is no doubt [that] Tiger was awesome in bed."
Jolie, whose real name is Loredana Ferriolo, also reveals that Tiger "loved kissing" and "used to convince me to send him sexy text messages and pictures," and suggested that sometimes a second woman would join them in bed.
"Men like to watch girls on girls," she writes, hinting at his dark side. "Tiger was kind of addicted to pills, I saw him taking sleeping pills and painkillers. He had a severe sleeping disorder and he could not sleep at night," she says.
She also eviscerated Elin Nordegren, Tiger's now ex-wife and mother of his kids, questioning her motives and blaming her for Tiger's serial cheating.
"Obviously they didn't have such a close relationship because if I was in his house where the hell was she?" she rants. "If I had my husband, I would make sure I know [who] was coming to my house. At that point I started realizing it was more a less [sic] financial reasons why they were married - she was in it for the money."
Between 2006 and 2008, Jolie claims, she hooked up with Tiger Woods about 20 times but accepted money only once - $15,000 used to pay bills.
While claiming she also "teased" Michael Jordan and Bruce Willis but never made it to the sack with them, she says her call girl diary includes some of the planet's wealthiest and most famous men. Yet it's Tiger Woods she longs for.
"I changed my number when news broke about our relationship several times. I'm sure if my number was the same we would be in touch," she insists.
That's probably true. For $15,000 total, 20 nights of pleasure is a decent deal by A-list call girl standards, especially with girl on girl action included.

0 comments:

Post a Comment