Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Jennifer Love Hewitt: My Body is a Wonderland!

In December 2007, Jennifer Love Hewitt faced criticism about her curves and responded with an impressive, mature, well-reasoned statement in which she encouraged those with "butts, boobs, hips and waists" to "stay strong."
The actress has now turned her back on these women and opened up about the extreme measures she took to lose weight.
A Quality BodyJennifer Love Hewitt, Alex Beh
Like Kim Kardashian, Jennifer Love Hewitt has blown her chance to be a role model.
Inspired by The Biggest Loser, Hewitt says in the latest issue of OK! Weekly that she hired a personal trainer, vomited during their first few sessions together and:
“A couple times I stopped in the middle and burst into tears because I felt like I couldn’t do it. I was torn to shreds physically, mentally and emotionally."
Now? "I'm falling in love with my body," Hewitt says, despite saying three years ago that she already loved it.
Meanwhile, the large-breasted actress landed a new man in July: actor/director Alex Beh.
They participated this weekend in the Dodge Rock 'n' Roll Los Angeles Half Marathon, as seen above. Asked what attracted him to Hewitt, Beh said "her eyes, and really, we just laugh the whole time."
It's easy to see why. Hewitt's hypocrisy when it comes to her figure is downright hilarious.

0 comments:

Post a Comment