Thursday, October 28, 2010

Kristen Stewart: I learnt how to pole dance

Twilight star gets bruised learning to pole dance for her next film
Kristen Stewart | Nude | Lace Dress
Kristen Stewart was worried that her pole dancing bruises would look fake
Kristen Stewart got in character for her latest film role by learning to pole dance.
The Twilight actress shed her inhibitions to ensure her scenes as a 16-year-old sex worker in Welcome To The Rileys were realistic.
'I learned how to pole dance even though you only see it for a second in the film,' says Kristen, 20.
'I got bruises in rehearsal. It really hurts.'
In fact, Kristen wanted the make-up team to cover up some of her scrapes and bruises in case they looked fake.
'There were so many that I wasn't sure, like, do you keep all of them - or is that too much - or is it going to look hokey?'
Kristen also researched her role by visiting strip clubs with the film's director, Jake Scott - even getting offered a job in one.
'I went to my first strip club and the guy was like, "You have to come back later if you want a job",' she recalls.
'It was shocking to find myself in situations like that and just being completely fine with them.'

0 comments:

Post a Comment