Thursday, October 28, 2010

Did Robert Pattinson Nix an Offer from Simon Cowell?

We already know Robert Pattinson can act, and look extremely handsome.
But did you know the Twilight Saga star can also sing? It's true, but if Pattinson is ever going to release an album, he recently said it would not be under Simon Cowell's guidance.
"He is a clever guy, and he's created artists that he knows the public will like," E! News quotes Rob as saying to Great Britain's The Sun, an unreliable source. "That's why I don't think he could ever launch my music career."
A Handsome Photo
In other words: the man who made Edward Cullen come to life doesn't think his music would catch on.
"I don't think many other people would like it," he says. "I see myself playing in a rundown blues bar, with about three people drowning their sorrows. I play according to my mood, and sometimes that can come across as very depressing in music."
** UPDATE: Rob's manager says this story is untrue, labeling it as just "another headline generated by the Internet."

0 comments:

Post a Comment