Thursday, October 28, 2010

Adam Lambert to Share True Hollywood Story on E!

Adam Lambert will soon be receiving the E! True Hollywood Story treatment.
On November 21, the network will dedicate an hour to the former American Idol runner-up, who has amassed both critics and fans since first appearing on TV's highest-rated show.
"I'm an entertainer. To provoke conversation and opinion is part of what I do," Lambert says during an interview portion of the program.
In New Zealand
The program will also feature conversations with those closest to the singer, including parents Leila and Eber, brother Neil and friends Anne Powers and Vanessa Grigoriadis.
"I'm very fortunate to have parents that recognized that I was different and recognized how I was special. They didn't ever try to box me in," says Lambert, who also admits that he "lived a rock star lifestyle" during his early days of performing in musical theater groups on cruise ships and throughout Europe.
The singer will tackle a number of topics on the special, from flamboyant photos of him being leaked during his Idol run; to coming out on the cover of Rolling Stone;  to his controversial American Music Awards performance.
"My fans have been really supportive of my choice to be open and upfront about my sexuality and my lifestyle," he says. "I have come from the belief that hiding something from people and manipulating what they think of you is far more offensive and disrespectful than just being upfront and being who you are."

0 comments:

Post a Comment