Thursday, October 28, 2010

Ellen Ross Launches Advice Column

Jon Gosselin's girlfriend, Ellen Ross, has a new blog in which readers ask her for advice on everything from wedding politics to breakups to school bullying.
"I am notorious for being able to hold my own and make excellent decisions," Ross writes. "I like to think I have a pretty good head on my shoulders."
On the website, Ellen Ross indirectly references her (in)famous boyfriend, warning readers that "this is not a site to discuss my relationship and critique it."
Jon Gosselin and Ellen Ross Picture
Ellen Ross gives out the advice, people. Keep your own to yourself!
"Only I know the truth and reality with what's going on in my life so please don't try to send me any emails or comments warning me of what could happen."
Jon and Ellen met in April on a blind date. Can you imagine being set up on a blind date, only to have it be Jon Gosselin? Hey, I know this great unemployed, overweight guy with eight kids and bad hair plugs! You should TOTALLY meet him!
To her credit, the 24-year-old Pennsylvania government worker has been dating Gosselin since this past spring, and has been a stabilizing influence on him.
He recently apologized on Twitter for all his past decisions and seems more focused, relatively speaking at least, on living a quiet life and focusing on his kids.

0 comments:

Post a Comment