Thursday, October 28, 2010

John Barrowman to appear on Strictly Come Dancing Christmas special

Actor John Barrowman looking forward to challenge
TV Quick Awards: John Barrowman goes casual
John Barrowman is getting his dancing shoes on
John Barrowman will take part in the Strictly Come Dancing Christmas special.

The Torchwood star is delighted he's been asked to appear on the BBC show.
'I'm ecstatic - I've watched Strictly since the first series,' John, 43, tells The Sun.

'I am looking forward to the challenge as it's so different to any of the dancing I've done in musicals.

'But more than anything I am so looking forward to the costumes. I can guarantee this - there will be sequins.'
John will be joined by Fern Britton, 53, and 4 other celebs on the one-off show.
This year, for the first time, the contestants won't have taken part in Strictly before. 
The special will air on Christmas Day. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment