Saturday, October 23, 2010

T.I. Plans to Follow-up With Suicidal Man


T.I. Plans to Follow-up With Suicidal ManI’m not sure if you heard, but T.I. helped saved a man from jumping off a 22-story building. The man was contemplating suicide.
Atlanta police hurried to the scene and tried to get the man down but it didn’t work. A radio DJ asked T.I. to come down the the radio station, where the man was planning to jump after T.I. called in and asked if there was anything that he could do.
T.I. hurried down and shot a short video of himself, stating that nothing was worth killing oneself over. The video must have reverberated with the man.
He agreed not to jump. T.I told the man, “I want to speak to you, and that it’s not that bad. I’m willing to do whatever it is to help the situation, but I can’t do that unless you help me help you.”
Since helping talk the man down, T.I. has been asked whether or not, he plans on keeping touch with the him. He replied that he did. The rapper stated that he would be willing to do whatever it takes to help the man and make things better for him.
Good job T.I. When he decides to do good, he tends to to a lot of good. Let’s just hope that he finally and definitively decides to use his influence for good and stays out of trouble. It’s harder to touch people while behind bars.

0 comments:

Post a Comment