Saturday, October 23, 2010

Polygamist Have A Date With Oprah


Sister WivesAn upcoming airing of the Oprah show will feature the polygamist family from “Sister Wives.” The entire ‘gang’ won’t be there. However, most of them will. Kody Brown, the family patriarch will be in attendance, along with his wives and some of his kids.
This isn’t the first time that Oprah has interviewed a family that included multiple wives. Last year, she talked to such a family. I’m not sure that she is going to learn anything different this time around.
Perhaps she is simply striking while the iron is hot. The ‘Sister Wives’ television show has been getting a lot of buzz and generating a substantial amount of publicity.
I’m not sure whether or not I plan to tune in. I’m really not interested in hearing 3 women discussing how they share and then pass around the same man. No thanks. I have better things to do. However, for each his or her own.

0 comments:

Post a Comment