Saturday, October 23, 2010

David Arquette on Howard Stern Phone Call: My Bad!

Note to David Arquette: when your wife asks for a legal separation because she's sick of playing mother to an immature fool, there are many ways to win her back.
Calling a nationally syndicated talk show and ranting about your lack of a sex life with her is not one of them.
Legally Separated
But that's exactly what the actor did yesterday morning, just a day after his split with Courteney Cox went public. Now, Arquette says he went too far with the details revealed in the call.
"I went on Howard Stern yesterday to provide clarity and honesty about what I'm experiencing, but while doing that I shared too much," he said. "It's alright for me to be honest about my own feelings, but in retrospect some of the information I provided involved others and for that I am sorry and humbled."
Arquette also admitted to sleeping with bartender Jasmine Waltz, a fact that celebrity fling machine isn't happy to have in the open.
"Thank you all for your love and support at this time," the actor Tweeted. "I'm trying figuring out how to be the best person I can be. But it's been a process of trial and error... life is a process of spiritual evolution. I'm sure Courteney and myself will emerge from this painful time better people for what we've learned."
Or at least more famous. When was the last time David Arquette received this much attention?!?

0 comments:

Post a Comment