Saturday, October 23, 2010

Taylor Swift Stands by Her Songs

She's bitter toward Joe Jonas, apologetic toward Taylor Lautner and hateful of John Mayer.
Indeed, Taylor Swift is not shy when it comes to kissing, telling and singing about her ex-boyfriends. But the artist insists her goal isn't to actually avenge former flings with her music.
"I just write from my perspective about how it ended up and what I felt about it," she told Us Weekly this week in preparation for "Speak Now" to be released on October 26.
Swift in Paris
Taylor adds that she's "proud" of her work and doesn't fear a backlash from future boyfriends over fear they'll be included in a song.
"I've always lived by the theory that if a guy doesn't want me to write a bad song about him, he won't do bad things," she says. "And he shouldn't, you know?"
Makes sense to us. Click on the following images to get a closer look at Swift performing for fans in Paris this week:

0 comments:

Post a Comment