Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Vanessa Hudgens in Details, In Lingerie

Vanessa Hudgens tells the latest issue of Details that she and Zac Efron are "still friends." Despite their shocking split two months ago, the actress won't even rule out a reconciliation, saying:
"Who knows what the future will bring. We're figuring things out."
If that's the case, Hudgens sends a clear message to Efron - who got very cozy last week with Teresa Palmer - in the following pictorial: Come hither...
Hudgens in Lingerie
Posing for DetailsVanessa H.Vanessa Hudgens in Details
Elsewhere in the interview, Hudgens touched on her training for Sucker Punch, her growth as a person and her preparation for this spread:
On the photos above: "I can't tell you how much time is spent putting oil on my chest. And Evian. Spraying Evian bottles on my chest and my arms and my forehead, but mostly my chest."
On preparing for her role in Sucker Punch: "We trained with Navy Seals. We were machines. You could not fuck with us.
On coming out of a shell: "Slowly, I've gained balls. I used to be very shy."

See also:

0 comments:

Post a Comment