Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Lady Gaga Covers Vogue, Praises Family

"I am quite down-to-earth for such an eccentric person." - Lady Gaga
With the release of "Born This Way" less than 24 hours away, Vogue officially released its March cover featuring the fabulous Lady Gaga this morning.
Despite her theatrical shows, outrageous getups, wild antics, obsession with blood and semen and so on, she says she's a family-oriented good girl.
Lady Gaga Vogue Cover: 2011
The Italian-American New York native says she prefers to be called by her real name, Stefani, in the bedroom for example. She also cares deeply for her parents.
“I obsess about his health,” she said about her father. “I’m very Italian. I call him every day. I ask my mother if he’s been smoking. They are in their 50s now."
"They still live in the same apartment on the Upper West Side," Gaga tells Vogue. "Nothing has changed at all since I have become a star. I am a real family girl."
"When it comes to love and loyalty, I am very old-fashioned."
Just one of many reasons why we love her ... opulent robes, pink wigs and all. Click to enlarge Vogue's Lady Gaga pictures below and tell us what you think:
Gaga in Vogue PhotoBlack, White and GagaFashionable and FabulousGaga Pulls it OffGlam GagaPink Wig in Vogue 

See also:

0 comments:

Post a Comment