Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Real Housewives of Beverly Hills Host on Heidi Montag Casting Pitch: Stab Me First

To say The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills host Andy Cohen isn't a fan of bringing Heidi Montag on board the Bravo series would be a safe assumption.
In response to Heidi lobbying to join the Housewives next season, Cohen said he'd rather "stab knives into my own eyes." Tell us how you really feel.
Naturally, this opened the door for Montag to whine to People, and she did.
Andy Cohen PicWhat a Giant Boob
"Andy's tasteless remarks were hurtful and completely unnecessary," Montag said, denying her comments were serious. "I was simply being playful."
"I'm aware I'm not the right demo for that show, but Andy Cohen took it to a malicious place. I have always been a fan of the Housewives franchise."
"I don't appreciate being bullied."
The harsh comments came from Cohen on his Watch What Happens Live late night talk show. Cohen also called Heidi and Spencer Pratt "delusional," for a Tweet that implied that she was in talks to appear on the show's second season.
The same can be said of her belief that she has musical talent.

See also:

0 comments:

Post a Comment