Friday, January 14, 2011

Kim Kardashian on Kris Humphries Relationship: Fun!

When Kourtney & Kim Take New York premieres on January 23, viewers won't see Kim Kardashian snuggling up to new boyfriend Kris Humphries. How come?
"I met him towards the end of filming the show," Kim tells People, speaking out for the first time about the Nets power forward and adding: "I'm having a lot of fun [with him]."
Kris Humphries Picture
Kris Humphries has received high-fives this year for his play on the court and his action in the bedroom.
Before meeting Humphries, of course, Kardashian dated around. And viewers will see what that means on the upcoming spin-off.
"I'm showing a lot of my dating life, which I've never really done before," she says. "I mean you've seen bits and pieces of my relationships before, but you've never really seen me being single and doing whatever I want to do."
Trust us, Kim, we've seen you in every possible situation. Ray J made sure of that.

See also:

0 comments:

Post a Comment