Friday, January 14, 2011

Tony Parker on Eva Longoria Split: Difficult Times

Two months after filing for divorce from wife Eva Longoria amid allegations that he was sexting Erin Barry, Tony Parker is finding solace in basketball.
"The most important thing is to stay strong mentally, even if these are very difficult times," Parker told his native France's Le Parisien newspaper.
"I've take refuge in basketball, as it's what I've done best since my youth."
T. Parker
Tony Parker and Eva Longoria were married only a few years.
Parker, whose San Antonio Spurs are having a great year, is trying to "make sense of things" but his teammates stood by him and keep him strong.
The athlete says he appreciates the "support of [my] teammates, coaches and San Antonio." Equally important, he says, "has been my family."
Parker says he's been avoiding reading anything about his marriage. Wonder if that includes Eva reportedly moving on with Eduardo Cruz.
A source says he has been noticeably affected by the split: "He has changed," the source says. "He's extremely guarded when he talks about it."
Mostly, Parker says, he's trying to keep a level head on the court.
"You have to know how to keep things in perspective," he tells Le Parisien. "I am, first of all, a basketball player. I've done this for so very long."
"For me, it's been essential to be successful on the court."

See also:

0 comments:

Post a Comment