Friday, January 14, 2011

Holly Madison Slams Crystal Harris, Questions Model's Motives for Marriage

Holly Madison claims she had mixed feelings when she first heard Hugh Hefner was engaged to Crystal Harris.
But, in an interview with Life & Style, the often-naked model has clearly unmixed them, making it clear she does not approve of her ex-boyfriend's impending marriage.
"I'd like to see Hef settle down," Holly told the tabloid. "I just want it to be with the right person, and I feel like he's making a hasty decision. I'm not sure Crystal is the best thing for him."
An Awkward Threesome
Referring to her fellow giant-breasted blonde as "mysterious," Holly adds that she's wary of Crystal's intentions:
"I've seen a lot of girls try to date Hef, and some have ulterior motives. I don't think it would be a bad idea for him to get to know her a little better. I think it's possible Crystal could break Hef's heart. They could end up divorcing, and she could take half his money."
Is she jealous that the man she once wanted to marry has asked for the hand of someone else? No. It's simply: "I just don't want it to be a girl who's using him to start her career."
Presumably, the woman who no one had heard before she resided in the Playboy Mansion and who has spun that move into her own reality show, said that with a straight face. Impressive.

See also:

0 comments:

Post a Comment