Monday, January 10, 2011

Raven-Symoné Weight Loss Pics: Before & After

Raven-Symoné has lost a considerable amount of weight.
But even when showing off a svelte figure at last week's People's Choice Awards and donning a cleavage-baring top, the young actress said she never felt ashamed of her body.
"I thought I looked fabulous before and nobody else did," she told People. "So, whatever."
Raven-Symone PhotoRaven-Symone Picture
The former That's So Raven star says she's still getting comfortable with her figure.
"Actually, now I wear bigger clothes because I don't like the way people stare at me. I liked it before. Now, you're just looking at me for the wrong reasons. Before, you were actually looking at me for a real reason."
Either way, Justin Bieber has taken notice. He Tweeted on Friday: "Raven-Symone would you like to dance with me?"

See also:

0 comments:

Post a Comment