Friday, November 19, 2010

Oksana Grigorieva on Larry King: Mel is Insane

Oksana Grigorieva told Larry King last night that Mel Gibson hit her, choked her, waved a gun at her and made her sincerely think she was going to die.
On "Jan. 6 [of this year] the beating took place," the actor's ex-girlfriend and the mother of his daughter, who also has a 12-year-old son by Timothy Dalton said. "Mel actually assaulted me while I was holding the baby in my arms."
"I ran into my son's bedroom and told him, 'Mel's crazy.'"
Oksana on Larry King
Grigorieva said that at that moment, her son, Alexander, hid behind the bed as Oksana stood with her daughter Lucia, "like a mother protecting her cubs."
News came out this week that Mel admitted slapping Oksana, but not punching her, in a hysterical moment during which he says he was protecting Lucia.
She says he did much worse, and recorded the Mel Gibson tapes as evidence of her murder, if that happened, but also to "help" crazy Mel if it did not.

See also:
>Katy Perry: Cheryl Cole and I turn Simon Cowell on...
>Strictly's Kara Tointon: Are you just using me, Ar...
>Louis Walsh: Cheryl Cole is Simon Cowell's pet on ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment