Friday, November 19, 2010

Donald Trump For President? It Could Happen!

Will Donald Trump seriously run for President?
Appearing on Good Morning America today, the mogul, who has toyed with the idea before, was talking about it again this morning - and seriously.
His reasoning was simple: "I'm looking at this country, and what's happened in terms of respect. And the respect for this country is just not there."
Donald the President
TRUMP 2012: Don't laugh. The Donald is considering it.
"I have many people from China that I do business with, they laugh at us. They feel we're fools. And almost being led by fools," Trump continued.
But is he the man to change all that?
According to Trump, the United States has become a "whipping post" for China to assert its control because of the nations' trade imbalance and China's currency manipulation, a problem he claims President Barack Obama has failed to address.
That would change under Trump, Trump claims.
"When you have billions in dollars in deficits with a country, those are trade wars I like. You don't have to do business with China. You don't have to do business with other countries," The Apprentice creator added, basically firing China.
So will he run or not? He can certainly afford it.
Trump said if he runs, it'll be as a Republican and he would be willing to spend at least $200 million of his own money in a campaign. Watch out, Sarah Palin!
"I would take her on," he says of the Thrilla From Wasilla, although he says it's foolish to underestimate Bristol's mama grizzly. "I like her, but I'd take her on."
His decision will be based, he says, on whether America "continues to be taken advantage of by the world." Basically, subject to change, and interpretation.
"Would I rather be in the race or not be in the race? I can tell you, I love what I'm doing. I'm having a great time doing what I do. I'd rather not [run]."
Just don't write him off yet. That 'd be no fun.

See also:
>Jersey Shore Reunion Recap: No Fist-Pumps Here
>Heidi Montag's Mom Now Working as Maid
>Mel Gibson Denied Access to Daughter on Birthday

1 comments:

  1. Uh YES! Its about time!!! Go TRUMP-NOW OR NEVER BUDDY! GO BIG!!!

    ReplyDelete