Monday, October 25, 2010

Myleene Klass: I'd buy X Factor star Cher Lloyd's songs

TV presenter Myleene Klass big fan of X Factor finalist Cher Lloyd
Myleene Klass | Celebrity hair | Pictures | New styles | Latest | 
Hair | Now | Photos | Hairstyles
Myleene Klass always tunes into The X Factor
Myleene Klass wants Cher Lloyd to win The X Factor.
The former Hear'Say star likes that the singer - who is being mentored by Girls Aloud's Cheryl Cole - brings something different to the show with her rapping.
'I thought Cher did a really good job [last Saturday],' says Myleene, 32.

'There was something really new about her - she's really current.
'When I'm watching I try to imagine that I'm listening to the song on the radio and think whether I would buy it.'
Myleene is also a fan of the groups.
'I think Belle Amie are brilliant,' she tells The Sun. 'And I want to mother One

0 comments:

Post a Comment