Monday, October 25, 2010

Cheryl Cole: If they can get past my accent, I'd do US X Factor

Cheryl Cole X Factor get the look| Fashion News| Now Magazine| 
Celebrity Gossip
Cheryl Cole is rumoured to be dating dancer Derek Hough
Cheryl Cole hopes her Newcastle accent won't affect her chances of getting a job on the US X Factor.
Simon Cowell is launching the hit show in the States in autumn 2011 and is interested in having the Girls Aloud star join him on the panel.
'It would be a fantastic opportunity if they can get past my accent,' says Cheryl, 27.
'If they think I am the person for the job, then watch this space.'
Simon, 51, says he'll base his decision about hiring Cheryl on her performance on the UK version of The X Factor rather than her drawl.  
'I think there is this fallacy that Americans can't understand accents,' he tells Metro. 'They can...
'I've told Cheryl she needs to concentrate on this show first.' 

0 comments:

Post a Comment