Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Ashley Greene Speaks on Joe Jonas, Fame

Life is pretty good when you're dating an adorable singer and starring in one of the most beloved movie franchies in history.
Just ask Ashley Greene. Which is exactly what the March issue of Teen Vogue has done. Below, we've excerpted the beauty's takes on Joe Jonas, the Twilight Saga and a lot more...
Looking Very Pretty
Ashley Greene in Teen VogueAshey for Teen VogueTeen Vogue FeatureGirlfriend of Joe JonasPhotoshopped Much?
On Joe: "We met through mutual friends in London, which is crazy because we both live in L.A. And we've already met each other's parents, which I think is a good result of the kind of lifestyle we live. He's sweet and really funny, which is huge for me."
On life as an actress: "It's a lot of pressure. If you're tired or run-down or having a rough day or missing your friends and family, you can't just call in sick."
On working with Miley Cyrus: "She's young, but we could relate to each other because she's probably been through as much as a 40-year-old!"
On non-Twilight roles: "As much as I love that character, I'm excited for people to see a bit of my range."
On the future: "Right now I'm in this amazing place, and there are open doors. I think it would be foolish to take a month off. So many people would kill to be in my shoes that it's just bad karma!"

See also:

0 comments:

Post a Comment