Sunday, January 23, 2011

Brad Womack on Arrest Record: Builds Character

Give Brad Womack credit.
On The Bachelor and in life, the 38-year-old Texan is open about who he is, even when that requires admitting his faults. It's refreshing in a sense.
This week, celebrity gossip reports exposed his alleged brushes with the law in the past, an impressive list of infractions. Womack says it's all true.
Brad WHOA-Mack
Brad's criminal history includes carrying a forged driver's license, public intoxication and passing a bad check, but he says he learned from those mistakes.
"I'm sure I wouldn't be the first to admit that I had a couple of missteps when I was a teenager – some 20 odd years ago," says the Austin, Tex., bar owner.
"Some of the claims have been blown out of proportion but I took responsibility for my actions and took immediate measures to remedy the situation."
"It was just growing pains. I was still young and naïve. You learn from your experiences, good and bad, and move on. It ultimately builds character."

See also:

0 comments:

Post a Comment