Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Christina Applegate Welcomes Baby Daughter!

Christina Applegate and fiance Martyn LeNoble welcomed daughter Sadie Grace LeNoble on Thursday, January 27. Congratulations to the happy couple!
"Mother and daughter are doing great," her rep said.
Adds someone close to the proud parents, who got engaged last year: "She's a beautiful little girl, and they are so happy and in love with her."
Christina Applegate, Martyn LeNoble
Christina Applegate and Martyn LeNoble have been together three years.
"I'll probably be a little hippie and a little Type A," she said of being a mom. "I'll take from my mother, who was way hippie and like, 'Do what you wanna do,' and bring things I know from watching my friends raise their kids."
"An amalgamation of sorts."
Best of luck with that!

See also:

0 comments:

Post a Comment