Thursday, December 2, 2010

Jodie Sweetin Introduces Beatrix Carlin Coyle!

Jodie Sweetin and Morty Coyle have debuted their child. Born about three months ago now, Beatrix Carlin, a.k.a. Bea Coyle is a cutie, that's for sure.
“She looks like me,” says the Full House alum. “She came out with blonde, fuzzy hair, and when I look at my own baby pictures it’s like she is me!”
Adds  Morty Coyle, “She may have my insides, but all the outside looks like Jodie.”
Jodie Sweetin, Baby, Morty Coyle
PARENTHOOD: How Sweet(in) it is ...
Baby Bea was named for her dad’s favorite band, the Beatles, as well as the late comedian George Carlin, and the decision was so easy for both.
“I wanted something feminine, but really unique,” says Sweetin, who also has a daughter Zoie. “Something funky, romantic and old-fashioned.”
Zoie's dad is Sweetin’s ex-husband, Cody Herpin, with whom she went through an ugly split before linking up with Coyle. Glad it all worked out!

See also:

0 comments:

Post a Comment