Thursday, December 2, 2010

Britney Spears Abuse Claim Denied By Manager; Jason Alexander Tape Denounced as Fake

Earlier today, Star Magazine released an inflammatory story alleging, blatantly, that Jason Trawick beat up Britney Spears, who was pregnant at the time.
The singer's manager, Larry Rudolph, denies the report and slams the tabloid for what he calls a "fabricated" story. He says he plans to take legal action.
On top of the Star story, Radar Online posted a tape purportedly of Spears chatting with her ex, Jason Alexander, about the alleged attack by Trawick.
Brit and Jason
CALLING BS: Britney's manager says she wasn't abused.
Alexander asks, "I thought he proposed to you or something at the beach." The person, claming to be Spears, replies: "Before or after he beat me?"
That on the heels of a tabloid cover with the headline: "Jason Beat Me Up." "It's 100 percent not true," Rudolph says. "The recording is not Britney."
Jason Alexander swears it is, and it's explosive.
“I mean, why isn’t he in jail baby?” Spears’ ex-husband is heard asking her, or someone claiming to be her, about the alleged attack on the tape.
Because I didn’t want the public knowing about it and I didn’t want to file anything, so everyone could find out," the supposed Spears replies.
"So I’ve just left him and changed my number.”
The leaked tape has ignited a firestorm. Alexander swears: “I completely stand behind my story. That is absolutely my ex wife Britney Spears."
“I grew up with her since I was in fourth grade and I know what she sounds like. She has been calling me off and on for years.”
Star says Alexander passed a polygraph test.
He says that after finding out what happened, Spears’ furious father was so angry with Trawick, "he has a shotgun and he’s just waiting to use it."
Britney Spears has been dating Jason Trawick, who was previously her agent, since 2009. The report also claims he cheated with a teenager.

See also:

0 comments:

Post a Comment