Thursday, November 4, 2010

Kendra Wilkinson Cries About Fake Single Parenthood

Kendra Wilkinson is a single mother.
If being a single mother means living apart from your husband for a few months while he rakes in six figures, that is.
In the latest issue of Life & Style, the tabloid cover mainstay plays up the rumored trouble in her marriage to Hank Baskett by crying about how difficult it is to live in Los Angeles while he plays football for the Minnesota Vikings.
A Non-Single Mother
"Not having Hank around hurts," Kendra tells the magazine. "Moving across the country by myself makes me think of my own mom who raised me and my brother alone. Hank's not going to be [away] forever, but with him not physically here, I'm a single parent now."
It's a good thing for Kendra this interview didn't take place during the Vikings' bye week, huh? She wouldn't be able to make that statement otherwise.
In closing, Wilkinson says she'll do anything for her family, even make up scenarios in order to garner sympathy from ignorant Life & Style readers. To wit, she lies:
"I'm going to go back to the minus-2-degree weather to spend Thanksgiving, baby Hank's 1st birthday and Christmas in a small one bedroom hotel room with my husband and son. That's all that matters to me."
A couple points of interest: the average low temperature in Minnesota in November is 25 degrees, not negative two. Also, the minimum salary in the NFL this season is $325,000. It's unclear why the couple would be staying in a one bedroom hotel room.

0 comments:

Post a Comment