Thursday, November 4, 2010

Justin Bieber to Ellen: Selena Gomez is Sweet, Bullying Is Not

It must be Impressive Young Artists Week on Ellen.
First, the show gave a platform to Willow Smith, who blew us away with a rendition of "Whip My Hair." Watch it NOW.
Then, earlier today, Justin Bieber appeared alongside Ellen DeGeneres and touched on issues from dating to bullying, the latter of which is relevant these days due to the sad circumstances surrounding Demi Lovato. Excerpts are below...
Lovers of Dance
Justin Bieber fans simply must watch how this artist shocked Ellen attendees on today's show. Check it out now!
Does he ever date? "[It's] very hard but, you know, it happens. I like to hang out with girls and date and stuff like every other 16-year-old."
On attending a football game with Jaden and Will Smith and Selena Gomez: "It was weird.  No one bothered me at all. We were at a high school game and [Selena] came too. It was the weirdest thing. She's sweet. She's a sweetheart."
On bullying: "If you are a bystander you definitely should help out because it could be you next. Everybody goes through bullying. Everybody has, even me.
"On my Youtube page there are so many haters. They just say crazy stuff. Like, I'm not mad. I'm 16 years old and I don't have chest hair and I'm not angry about it at the moment. That will come. People are like, 'Look at him he puts helium in his voice before he sings.' You just have to laugh at yourself. It's funny."

0 comments:

Post a Comment