Sunday, October 31, 2010

SHOCK! Alexandra Burke: I had a breast cancer scare

X Factor winner Alexandra Burke found lump
| MOBO Nominations Launch 2010 | pictures | TV news | now magazine
 | celebrity gossip
Alexandra Burke won The X Factor in 2008
Alexandra Burke has revealed that she had a breast cancer scare earlier this year.
The X Factor 2008 winner feared for her health after finding a lump the size of a 50p piece.
'I got completely freaked out,' Alexandra, 22, tells the Daily Mirror.
'I was in the shower checking myself, and that's when I realised you need to go to a doctor and start going twice a year.'
Fortunately, tests found that the lump was just a benign cyst.
Since her scare, Alexandra has gone on a trek with Fearne Cotton and Denise Van Outen in Peru to raise money for Breast Cancer Care.
Their journey was filmed for ITV2 documentary Denise & Fearne's Charity Trek and will air on Monday 1 November at 9pm. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment