Sunday, October 17, 2010

David Arquette Apologizes For Tell-All Interview With Howard Stern


Well..that was quick: David Arquette says he’s sorry that he revealed the intimate details of his crumbling marriage to wife Courteney Cox in a telephone interview with shock jock Howard Stern on Tuesday.

Arquette called into Stern’s Sirus Satellite Radio Show this week to talk about his split. The actor also admitted that he slept with Hollywood cocktail waitress Jasmine Waltz, 28, and that it made him feel “manly”.
“I did have sex with her one time, maybe twice… my sexual encounter made me feel pretty manly,” David told Howard. “Part of the terms of our separation was that I was allowed to see other people and so was she.”
The actor also said he knew his wife was having an “emotional affair” with her Cougar Town co-star Brian Van Holt, 40, but did not know whether it was physical.
In a series of updates to his Twitter page on Wednesday, David, 39, fears he may have shared too much information during his purging chat with Stern. David even revealed that he hadn’t had sex with Cox for four months!
“I went on Howard Stern yesterday to provide clarity and honesty about what I’m experiencing, but while doing that, I shared too much.… “ David wrote. “It’s alright for me to be honest about my own feelings but in retrospect some of the information I provided involved others and for that I am sorry and humbled,” he added.
Despite his regrets over his statements, he now says he believes this rough patch in his life will only make him stronger.
“I’m sure Courteney and myself will emerge from this painful time better people from what we’ve learned. Thank you for all your Love and support at this time. I’m trying figuring out how to be the best person I can be…”

0 comments:

Post a Comment