Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Why Kim Kardashian Posed for Playboy

There's only one thing Kim Kardashian has done more often than pose nude: talk about posing nude.
Through the years, the realty star has blamed her mother for forcing her to bare it all in Playboy in 2007, and also claimed she regrets the shoot because it made her feel uncomfortable.
Now, in the February issue of Glamour, Kardashian takes on a different view. She tells the magazine:
Kim for GlamourGlamourous Photo
“It was an independence thing for me. I was always by the book, such the straight arrow when it came to pleasing my parents and being a good daughter. I felt like this was one decision that only I could make. And I think it looks great. I’ll have those pictures forever.”
Hmmm... so why did Kim make such a stink when a previously-unreleased photo from her shoot was released?
Below, we've included other excerpts from Kim's interview with the magazine, including her take on her own sexuality:
On her success: I’d be foolish not to take some of these opportunities that are coming my way. We all know this can go away at any moment.
On her siblings: We work really hard, and we fight like normal sisters fight, and we make up. We’re so supportive of each other. We always stick together. Having lots of siblings is like having built-in best friends.
On her status as a sex symbol: It’s definitely powerful. I don’t find myself as sexy as everyone thinks. I’m a lot more insecure than people would assume, but with little stupid things. When I get dressed, I’m always so indecisive.
On advice for other women: It’s a process. You have to learn to accept it. You have to learn to like what you see in the mirror. There are definitely times when I don’t feel like myself, but you have to fake it until you make it.
On life at 30: If you had asked me five years ago what I would be doing at 30, I would have said, ‘Married with a kid or two.’ Not in a million years did I dream that I would be doing all the things that I’m doing.
Glamourous Pose 

See also:

0 comments:

Post a Comment