Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Paula Abdul: I Am Goofy, Intelligent

Paula Abdul returns to the medium that made her both a household name and a running joke this week: reality television.
The former American Idol judge will take on a similar role on Live to Dance, which premieres tomorrow night on CBS. In preparation for the series, Abdul spoke to Julie Chen yesterday and aimed to correct her image.
"I am intelligent," Abdul said, smiling. "Having a brain, that's a concept, yes, with Paula Abdul. I have a brain."
Paula Abdul Promo Pic
Abdul admits she can be "goofy," but shoots down any talk that her on-screen behavior is relate to any substance.
"I've never had a drinking problem. Even though I've been in this business for quite some time, I've never physically been drunk in my life. I've never been drunk in my life. I don't use recreational drugs."

See also:

0 comments:

Post a Comment