Friday, January 7, 2011

Deena Nicole Cortese Dishes on Jersey Shore Season, Becoming Part of the Family

As Pauly D told THG, Deena Nicole Cortese will be shaking things up on Jersey Shore. The Garden State native makes her debut on tonight's Season 3 premiere.
In a new interview with TV Guide, the new girl in "the family" dishes on BFF Snooki, all of the drama, why her parents were all for her joining the show and more:
Excerpts from Deena's Q&A below ...
A Deena Nicole Cortese Pic
CLASS IN A GLASS: That's Deena Nicole Cortese for you.
On joining the cast: "I love the show and wanted to do it because I go down to the shore all the time, and I'm like 35 minutes from Seaside. When Snooks asked me to come down, I was like, 'Yeah, let's do this. I'm down.'"
On being the new girl: "I was a little nervous, but I wanted to get to know everyone and I was excited. I was going to try to get to know everyone and be myself. I came in, they really opened their lives to me and it was awesome."
On her parents' take: "They think it's hysterical and they're very supportive of me. I told them every single thing from back-to-front about what I did, and they're still supportive. We're a strong Italian family. They support me through thick or thin."
On the tension this season: "I think this season really brought everyone back together as a family. It was a really fun season, and we had such a good time. There's so many huge things that happen this season. I think it tops the last one."
On getting sucked into the drama: "In the beginning I did, especially the first night, because I think when I came in with Snooki, Sammi didn't know what to think about me. I think she was a little thrown off. [There] was a lot of tension."
On the men of Jersey Shore: "They look out for us rather than try and hook up with us. I was very close with Pauly. Our personalities are so much alike. We like to have a good time. He's loud, he's outgoing and just says what's on his mind."
On her embarrassing moments: "Accidentally taking off my bathing suit bottom. I didn't realize I had taken it down with my skirt because I was so drunk. I definitely regret doing that, but there's nothing I can do but laugh at this point

See also:

0 comments:

Post a Comment