Saturday, January 8, 2011

Camille Grammer on Ellen: Working Out, Milking Exit Rumors

In an interview that will air later today, Camille Grammer joins the host of a stationary bike and talks about the rumors that she's exiting The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills.
For someone supposedly adverse to publicity, Camille isn't exactly shy about talking to the press and milking every ounce of attention she can, huh? Below, we've excerpted her chat with Ellen, in which Grammer speaks on her divorce, Kyle Richards and more...
Camille and Ellen
On agreeing to star on the series: I didn't want to do the show. I wasn't ready to expose my life that way... I was surprised that [Kelsey] wanted me to do to it. I was like, "Are you crazy? Why are you making me do this?" But he thought it would be good for me to do something that was separate from us being a couple. This is something that was my own thing.
On Kyle Richards: I love Kyle. We do get along. We are friends. Believe it or not. But at times, you know, our personalities just clash. So there's one day we love each other and we're laughing and going to dinner and then two days after, we're fighting about something ridiculous.
On returning for season two: If I would do it, it would be to try to change my image. To try to change it around and have people see the other side of me that you don't see on TV.
Does she speak to Kelsey? Everything I find out is through the press with him. Or he writes me an email or text. I think it's really important for us to speak if we're going to raise children together. We need to co-parent. So right now, my focus now is that we hopefully become friends and we move on from this and we can become good parents to our two young children.

See also:

0 comments:

Post a Comment