Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Adrienne Maloof Preps for Season Two of The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills

With all the talk over whether or not Camille Grammer will return for a second season of The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills, one small item is yet to be addressed: Bravo has not actually renewed this show for a second season.
Considering the ratings for last week's finale, however, it's a safe to assume that Camille, Kim, Kyle and company will return. Simply put, "we're preparing for season two," says Adrienne Maloof.
Adrienne Maloof Photo
As for her experience on the series, Maloof spoke with E! News and shared views on her status, Camille's nuttiness and more.
On her role: I would hope that I would continue to be the voice of reason. I'm the type of person that - if it's not an issue that I think is worth fighting for, there's no reason to have a third person in there, because there's just so many other things that are more important.
On Camille's behavior: I think she's going through a lot and that puts her emotionally very touchy. I didn't really know her to be that way. Certainly it has to be difficult going through a divorce and having children and having it played on national television. I'm sure it can't be easy.
On Camille vs. Kyle: I think Camille is very passionate about what she believes in and Kyle is very passionate about what she believes in, and their personalities just don't jibe. That's OK; I think at the end of the day they should agree to disagree. I don't think they'll ever be BFFs. But who knows? Stranger things have happened.
On clashing with her husband: I have to say we have a great marriage - we just happen to be very straightforward, get it out, and then it's over with. It's lighthearted... and I'd rather get out what bothers me than hold it in.

See also:

0 comments:

Post a Comment