Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Kelly Osbourne on Luke Worrall: What a C-nt!

Kelly Osbourne has made it clear these days: she's got Miley Cyrus' back.
Now, she's made it even more evident: she's been stabbed in that same body part by ex-boyfriend Luke Worrall.
Amidst rumors of his cheating, Osbourne split with her fiance in July. Based on a series of vitriolic Tweets, it sounds like Worrall tried to reconcile with Kelly over the weekend - and it REALLY didn't go well.
Kellly Osbourne and Luke Worrall
"What do you do when someone lies in the darkest way and you try to tell the person that was lied to but they don't believe you?" Kelly Tweeted, adding:
"Luke Worrall is the biggest piece of s**, he has been trying to get back with me, I only came home for Xmas to see him. Meanwhile, he has been f***ing hundreds of girls...behind my back.
"All he did was use me. All girls, beware of @Luke_worral he is a using C***! He used me for my money and a free ride. He is lucky I am not spilling the whole truth about what he did!
"He is the worst thing that ever happened to me. I don't give a f*** what happens to him anymore...I am and always will be too good for him...Darling, your pretty face will only get you so far because you don't have the brains to back it up."
Luke Worrall, consider yourself served. Hard.

See also:

0 comments:

Post a Comment