Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Justin Bieber Thinks Selena Gomez is "Amazing"

When recently asked if she and Justin Bieber were a romantic item, Selena Gomez quickly dismissed that rumor.
But when MTV brought up this same topic with Justin a couple days ago, he didn't confirm a relationship between he and Selena. But he didn't exactly shoot down the idea, either.
"She's really cool," Bieber told the network. "She's an amazing person."
Precious Twosome
Does he mind that so many are so curious about his love life? Said Bieber:
"I think that people are always gonna be interested in my personal life... but I gotta keep some things to myself. I'm just having fun being a teenager."
As he should. But as long as he and Gomez spend time alone together, as they did in Miami last week (pictured), such (adorable!) talk will continue to persist.

See also:

0 comments:

Post a Comment