Thursday, December 23, 2010

Katy Perry is Not Shy

Katy Perry and Russell Brand got married a few months ago, but the honeymoon is just beginning. Let's just say she keeps things interesting.
The 26-year-old "I Kissed a Girl" singer tells Grazia that like her music videos and live performances, she isn't exactly shy when it comes to ... well ...
"I have secrets and magic tricks, of course. I can't share them because then you'd all know," Perry says. "But let's just say I call all the shots."
Angelic KPGrazia Cover
MRS. BRAND: Katy also rates herself a 10 out of 10. Just saying.
Candor is something we love about her, and the newlywed admits that despite how it may appear, her marriage to Brand is far from perfect.
"We're both busy, but [my career] is a huge part of my life," Perry says. "There are weekends for Russ and weekends for work, and friends."
"Neither of us ever wants to lose ourself or the other in fame."
Perry tells the magazine that she "absolutely" plans to have "lots of children" with Brand in the future, but for now it's all about each other.
"Every day he amazes me," she gushes of her zany, awesome husband. "He makes me laugh like no one else. We are a perfect match."

See also:

0 comments:

Post a Comment