Saturday, December 11, 2010

Evelyn Lozada Wants At Least One Ochocinco

Evelyn Lozada has a 10-carat ring on her finger and an 85 on her arm. But there's another number she's focused on in the wake of her engagement to Chad Ochocinco: One.
That's how many children she's hoping to have with this wide receiver, at least for now.
"I definitely want an Ochocinco," Lozada tells Latina Magazine. "I don't know if I want cinco, but I want an Ochocinco. I have a daughter; she's 17 and she's about to go to college. I still have the desire to be a mother and I did such a great job with her that I'm like, 'Let me do this again.' I would love to have a boy."
Future Football Wife
With Basketball Wives returning to VH1 this Sunday - yes, she's still on it, despite being engaged to a football player; you do the math - Evelyn touched on a number of other topics with the publication, as well.
Will the couple star on their own reality show? We’ve talked about it and I don’t know. I always hear that when you do a reality show with your fiancĂ© or your husband, it’s like a curse! [Laughs] But I’m not opposed. If any good offers come through, we’ll see.
Is a wedding date set? My show is about to air and Chad’s been playing football (and Lord knows he’s been having a rough season) so once all of that is done we’ll be able to focus on the wedding. We haven’t decided on a date yet. We’re leaning towards either having the wedding in Miami or a destination wedding. I don’t want anything too big. I’m turning 35 and I want something intimate with my family and friends.
What about the dress? I’m not really the ball gown kind of chick. I want something sexy - kind of like a see-through sexy mermaid style on top.
Wow. Who could have seen that coming?

See also:

0 comments:

Post a Comment