Friday, November 12, 2010

Taylor Momsen on Sucking: It's My Parents' Fault!

Reflecting on why she's the way she is, Taylor Momsen blames her parents for robbing her of a healthy childhood, insisting they are the reason she's so miserable.
The Gossip Girl star, model and lead singer of The Pretty Reckless said, "Everyone's like, 'Wow, why is she upset and why is she so miserable about things?'"
"My parents signed me up with Ford [modeling agency] at the age of two," she lamented. "No two-year-old wants to be working, but I had no choice."
Gothic
SAD GOTHIC BARBIE: It's Taylor Momsen's parents' fault!!!
The 17-year-old continued, "My whole life, I was in and out of school. I didn't have any friends. I was working constantly and I didn't have a real life."
Poor thing.
Don't get us wrong, it starts with upbringing. But it's hard to imagine her parents are pleased with - or responsible for - Taylor Momsen topless concert appearances or magazine shoots with guns and lingerie. That's on you, T.

See also:
>Mel Gibson Surfaces in The Beaver Poster
>Lily Collins: Dating Taylor Lautner?
>Brandi Glanville to LeAnn Rimes: Let's Talk it Out...

0 comments:

Post a Comment